Share Your Story

Throughout history stories of romantic meetings are chronicled and passed down through the ages.

Now it's your turn to share your story. We want to know,
So... How Did You Meet Anyway?


Saturday, January 8, 2011

Please Leave A Message

Matt and I went to the same high school and had some mutual friends, but we never dated, and hardly actually hung out much. Well, about 4 yrs after high school, one of our mutual friends, Ashley (who was actually my MOH), was in town, and we went to a street dance in a neighboring town. Matt was there with some of his friends, and we all started hanging out. After that night, I couldn't stop thinking about him and I decided to call him. I got his number from Ashley and called his phone. He didn't answer, so I just left a message. About 1/2hr later he called me from one of his friends' phones. He hadn't gotten my message, but wanted to call me too! We started talking everyday and have been together since!
http://ourmtwedding.blogspot.com/