Share Your Story

Throughout history stories of romantic meetings are chronicled and passed down through the ages.

Now it's your turn to share your story. We want to know,
So... How Did You Meet Anyway?


Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Love With A View

The Mister and I met and started dating over 5 years ago when I was convinced by my 2 male flatmates to attend their friend's birthday party. My flatmates had us married before I had even met him, but like they say, friends know what you are like and who will suit you.

We have been through a number of wonderful experiences since then; a horse-riding trip with my parents only 3 months after we started dating, the Mister graduating from undergraduate degree and then getting through his CA exams, me half-way through my Masters degree, moving in together, buying a house together, many summers in the far north coast of NSW, skiing in the USA and me winning many a game in Vegas to also Christmas spent in Thailand and split between 2 families!
Our best times are spent walking on the beach in the Gold Coast, watching House on a lazy Sunday and most of all whipping up all manner of creations in the kitchen each and every night as Mister is an amazing cook and I am still learning from him!
http://sydneyharbourbride.blogspot.com