Share Your Story

Throughout history stories of romantic meetings are chronicled and passed down through the ages.

Now it's your turn to share your story. We want to know,
So... How Did You Meet Anyway?


Saturday, April 7, 2012

Heads or Tails

Paul was my older brother's friend at college - I was a junior in high school. One weekend Jim brought Paul home with another college buddy. Dad had four tickets to the hockey game so they had to flip for "me" as to which of Jim's buddies would be taking the kid sister to the hockey game with Jim and his girlfriend. Well, some days Paul KNOWS he won the toss...and then there are days when he thinks he might have LOST the toss.Anyway, we were married seven years later! (Lots of "frogs" in between, but I know I ended up with the prince.)Now it's forty terrific years of marriage later!